As part of our 2018 school board candidate endorsement process, GO Public Schools Oakland Advocates asked each candidate to complete a questionnaire and attend our candidate interview day.
These questionnaires and in-person interviews with our community of educators, parents, and community members provide critical information about the school board candidates. The feedback we gathered from the questionnaires are the guiding force in determining our Leadership Council’s decision about whether and whom to endorse.
- Clarissa Doutherd – English | Español | Interview Video
- Gary Yee – English | Español | Interview Video
- Ebony Edgerson – English | Español | Interview Video
- Director Shanthi Gonzales – English | Español | Interview Video (not in attendance)
- Anthony Wilson – English | Español | Interview Video
Our video of all candidates participating in a mock school board conversation about the Alameda County Grand Jury Report about OUSD. We aim to understand how the candidates work together with others in this exercise.